AS Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain: Date, Team News, How To Watch, Live Stream, TV Channel And More – 11 February in 2023

AS Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain

AS Monaco vs Paris Holy person Germain in their past matches, Monaco won 3 recreations (Ajaccio, Auxerre, Clermont) and misplaced whereas 2 recreations finished in draws against Lorient, Olympique Marseille. Monaco overseen to score 8 objectives and conceded 13 objectives (8-13).

Monaco scored an normal 2.18 objectives per coordinate within the current association season. In terms of teach, the domestic group gotten 42 yellow cards and 4 ruddy cards, making 13.32 fouls (normal) in each coordinate they’ve played. Monaco’s normal group rating is 6.74 per match.

What time does AS Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain Start?

Monaco vs Paris Holy person Germain live score and live stream here on, along side live commentary covering the foremost critical coordinate occasions. Monaco vs Paris Holy person Germain live spilling joins will be upgraded as before long as we’ll discover official streams for this Ligue 1 coordinate. Monaco vs Paris Holy person Germain (Ligue 1) will kick off at 22:00 on 11 Feb 2023.

AS Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain City: What Stadium is Hosting The Match?

AS Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain City match hosted in Monaco at Stade Louis II Stadium.

About Stade Louis II Stadium:

The Stade Louis-II, moreover known as Louis II (French elocution: ​[stad(ə) lwi dø]) may be a stadium found within the Fontvieille area of Monaco. It serves fundamentally as a scene for football, being the domestic of AS Monaco and the Monaco national football group. The stadium is most outstanding
for its unmistakable nine arches at the absent conclusion of the ground. The field is additionally utilized for the Herculis, a track and field meet of the Jewel Alliance. The stadium facilitated the 1986 and 1998–2012 UEFA Super Container matches. Due to Monaco’s little measure, the stadium is the as it were football and sports stadium within the country.

AS Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain
AS Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain

What TV channel and live broadcasting and stream AS Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain match?

Monaco vs Paris Holy person Germain live TV broadcast can be seen on Amazon Prime Video (Fra), Field Don (BiH), Field Don (Cro), Field Wear (Ser), Eleven Sports 1 (Pol), Nova Wear 2 (Cze), Chance, Orange Wear (Rom), Ziggo Kanaal 14, Ziggo Wear Hustling, Ziggo Don Select, Eleven Sports (Por), Nova Wear (Bul), Nova Sports (Hel), Field Wear (Svn), Digi Wear 3 (Rom), Voyo, Prima Don 3 (Rom), beIN Sports (Aus), Canal+ Wear 5 (Pol), Sky Wear (Ita), Star+ (ARG), Star+ (BOL), Moja TV (BIH), Star+ (BRA), Star+ (CHL), QQ Sports Live (CHN), Migu (CHN), Star+ (COL), Star+ (CRI), Star+ (ECU), DAZN (JPN), Star+ (MEX), Ziggo Wear 14 (NLD), Ziggo Don Select (NLD), beIN Sports Interface Modern Zealand (NZL), Star+ (PRY), Star+ (PER), StarHub TV+ (SGP), DAZN (ESP), MEGOGO Football 1 (UKR), Star+ (VEN), ArtMotion (UNK), beIN Sports 2 (Tur).

You may be able to observe Monaco vs Paris Holy person Germain live stream online here in case we discover an official live video for this installation. In case more than one live spilling option is accessible, all the desired data will be appeared on this page and you ought to be able to select the finest live stream. If it’s not too much trouble be mindful that a few live occasions might not appear up since of nation limitations (based on your area).

Monaco vs Paris Holy person Germain video highlights will be posted after the coordinate, including objectives and striking coordinate occasions from this installation. We as it were appear video highlights from official channels and you’ll securely implant all the recordings found on

AS Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain: Squads and Team News

Monaco and Paris Holy person Germain have a lovely strong H2H history, as they met 38 times within the final seasons, with Monaco winning 8 recreations, whereas Paris Holy person Germain won 17 diversions. A number of 13 diversions finished in a draw. Monaco scored 40 objectives within the head to head gatherings, whereas Paris Holy person Germain managed to score 71 objectives. The generally
pioneer within the H2H diversions is Paris Holy person Germain with 17 wins, whereas Monaco won as it were 8 times. When we see at the recent head to head gatherings between Monaco and Paris Holy person Germain, we will see that this installation is truly adjusted and no group is driving the coordinate gatherings.

AS Monaco XI: Takumi Minamino, Wissam Ben Yedder, Aleksandr Golovin, Breel Embolo, Youssouf Fofana, Vanderson, Kevin Volland, Alexander Nübel, Malang Sarr, Eliesse Ben Seghir, Caio Henrique

Paris Saint Germain XI: Neymar, Donnarumma, Hakimi, Marquinhos, Ramos, Vitinha, Vitinha, Mendes, Verratti, Ruiz, Messi, Mbappe.

AS Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain: Match Prediction

It is difficult to foresee the victor of this coordinate, since both groups have by one means or another the same chances of winning. To begin with group to score ought to be Monaco, with 54% chances. At halftime, the foremost likely result ought to be a draw (46% chances). There’s moreover a huge chance for both groups to score in this coordinate.

Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are:

  • Breel Embolo 15.38%
  • Wissam Ben Yedder 15.38%
  • Kevin Volland 14.29%
  • Junior Neymar 12.5%

The right last score is the hardest to foresee. We use different strategies to calculate the foremost likely outcome(s). We unequivocally empower you to utilize this forecast for enlightening purposes as it were. correct score prediction for this match: 1:1

Our expectations ought to not be utilized for wagering or betting on sports and acknowledges no obligation or risk for any (coordinate or circuitous) budgetary or other misfortune that will result from utilizing our factual information, forecasts or any other substance display on this site.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top